This is a suggested list of supplies you will need for the upcoming 2013-2014 school year.
1. Five Composition Notebooks
2. one inch binder
3. 5 tab dividers
4. Pencils or Lead Pencils
5. Skinny Markers
6. Student Scissors
7. Two 2 pocket folders
8. Glue sticks (loads of it please!)
This is a list of things we will need in the classroom. We appreciate any sort of donations for the class!
1. Hand Sanitizer (loads of it please!)
2. Antibacterial Wipes
3. Paper Towels
4. Trash Bags (Large Size)
5. Crayola Markers
7. Gift Cards for Target, Costco, Michaels, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, and
8. Any Chapter Books
BYOD (Bring your own device)? Apps to download:
1. Google Drive - A great vehicle to store all your documents in the cloud as you share them with peers and teachers.
2. Haikudeck - A new innovative presentation app!
3. Showme - An interactive whiteboard where all movies can be saved and shared!
4. Brainpop - Animated videos to introduce, review, and clarify topics in all academic areas.
5. Khan Archiver - Khan Academy Videos focusing more on math.
6. Youtube - Google's video player that allows us to learn just about everything!
7. Spellingcity - Reviewing spelling patterns to ultimately make us stronger writers.
8. Twitter - A social network (Create your own account and follow our class)
9. Vine - Supports Twitter through 6 second videos
10. Skype - videoconference with classmates on homework and other projects.
11. TED - Videos speeches by inspirational individuals
12. Prezi- A Prezi viewer where you can see all the Prezi presentations you've made
13. Chrome - a great browser to use to surf the web.
260 Cedar Road
Vista, CA 92084